Thursday, April 26, 2012

URGENT CLUBS ISSUE PLEASE HELP.

Everytime i go onto the clubs main menu my xbox and fifa freezes, this is a fifa issue and not my xbox as my club corrupted along with my friends to.
We think it was due to the RT LT we used to do to fix the extraordinary lag which I am sure you people are well aware of, now this happened about 5 months ago and no fix as far as i am concerned, does anybody know what i can do to fix this horrible glitch?
I just want to play clubs with my friends again and am prepared to start all over again with my player progress and overall fifa progress.
please help us.|||I'm going to let this die out.|||BUMP!!!|||have you tried deleting your fifa saved data? i would copy it over to a usb... then delete all data take out usb. Try it and see if it works. if it does hopefully you can salvage your character data.|||I have tried that but it doesn't fully delete it.
I would be happy to start again but i just want to play Fifa clubs :) I can't even leave my club or anything due to freezes.|||


I have tried that but it doesn't fully delete it.
I would be happy to start again but i just want to play Fifa clubs :) I can't even leave my club or anything due to freezes.

Try joining a club with your hard drive removed and see if that helps... if it does then its 100% a harddrive problem.
|||Restore Default settings on your ps3 thats what i had to do|||Are you the Club Manager? If not then have the club manager boot you out maybe that will work, I like to come up with things that have no actual rational thought or reason as I don't believe in all this technical mumbo jumbo you kids are talking about now a days... If I open my disc tray and blow into my xbox really hard and it still doesn't work then it just wasn't meant to be....Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment