Friday, April 27, 2012

[Xbox] Unity - 5th british isles looking for defender/midfielder

Hi there,
We are looking for some quality defenders/midfielders for tonight and maybe even longer when parties are happy with eachother. We are looking for players on following positions:
LCM
RCM
CDM
CF
RB
LB
CB

VP has to be a minimum of 85 as it's hard to add something to the team with a rubbish virtual pro. But i'm pretty sure most good people have good VP's aswell so that shouldn't be a problem.
We want to catch up with the rest of the leaderboard but it's hard when 80% of the clubs are glitching but that doesn't stop us from trying. Our record at the moment is:

166 wins
21 draws
15 losses
5th british isles
127th in the world
If you'd like to grab a game with us leave a comment with some of your details and we'll get back in touch with you
Cheers for reading|||We don't need any CF's mate, but all other positions are open.|||Hey guys.
I would like to play, msg me on xbox. UW Dawgs88
I play CAM but will play RCM or LCM|||I will play CB
My rating is 87
I do work well i communicate and i am active in the week but more active on the weekends|||Any experience?|||


Any experience?

Yeh
Old Clubs
Smoking HazZeSs ( World Rankings 86th)
Fc Underdogs ( World Rankings 150th )
I also play as Goalkeeper if needed Rating 90/91|||bump......|||




Any experience?

Yeh
Old Clubs
Smoking HazZeSs ( World Rankings 86th)
Fc Underdogs ( World Rankings 150th )
I also play as Goalkeeper if needed Rating 90/91

We played those yesterday, hammered 3-0 and glitched the result...
Anyway what's your GT we'll give you a go with our mess about club and if you are good enough you can play along with Unity
However we do have a no glitching policy but i will assume you didnt take part in that.|||iam good at all positions .. def/mid/ (very good) ST and even GK .. i played all those positions in my club "fifazillas FC"
iam the manager of the club, but we rarely play .. so if you have an opening, my xbox GT is : Right Striker 8|||


iam good at all positions .. def/mid/ (very good) ST and even GK .. i played all those positions in my club "fifazillas FC"
iam the manager of the club, but we rarely play .. so if you have an opening, my xbox GT is : Right Striker 8

Sure mate will add you later on today as we play mostly in the evenings|||






Any experience?

Yeh
Old Clubs
Smoking HazZeSs ( World Rankings 86th)
Fc Underdogs ( World Rankings 150th )
I also play as Goalkeeper if needed Rating 90/91

We played those yesterday, hammered 3-0 and glitched the result...
Anyway what's your GT we'll give you a go with our mess about club and if you are good enough you can play along with Unity
However we do have a no glitching policy but i will assume you didnt take part in that.

I dont glitch. I left because they kept on telling me to glitch it out
I hate it when people do it|||Still recruiting players.|||EDITED|||I will go CB i will be on tommorrow|||First of all I'm not a ball hog, I love playing as a team, and I don't think I'm amazing so please don't expect too much from me
Gamertag: Foxonnn
1st Possition/s: RCM, RM, CAM
2nd Possition/s: FWD
VP: 86 most places, and 89 on the wing.
MIC: Yes
I'm also a friendly and easy to talk to once you get to know me.
I've played for FC TOP NOTCH (about 1000th in world)
And i've been asked to join, Fifa Evolution % Tradition FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment