Friday, April 20, 2012

looking for club

looking for a club as my current one does not play much.
VP rating is 84
Average Rating is 7.2 and growing
Add my psn scottloudon so i can join/trial :)|||wot position? cuz my club is desperately looking for defenders and a goalie.
But mayb able to accomodate in other positions aswell
Thanks|||i play CM, CAM, CDM and ST.
could play in other positions but inexperienced|||yeah CDM can be fine, n then attack if we need for when players r missing
i'll send ya an invite|||bumb|||u gta club yet mate. im looking for a really good ST that can play MF as back up|||got a couple of offers but yeah add me on psn mate and i'll play scottloudon :)|||bumb|||bumb|||............|||still looking either comment here or add my psn: scottloudon|||....

No comments:

Post a Comment