Friday, April 27, 2012

96% Accomplishments Pro looking for Club (PS3)

Hey there I am looking for an already established club that is high ranked and is very active preferably in Europe. I have managed various clubs one of which finished 10th in division one in the UK so I have lots of experience on pro clubs. My two favorite positions to play are CAM (1st) and ST (2nd). I am an 89 in both but can play other positions if needs be as I am highly rated in every position. As a CAM I can dribble, shoot, pass and add flair to the attack. I am not a greedy player and will look to pass but can play in CAM however the team needs me to :) Also I have a very good corner technique and can take good free kicks as well. As I said I only want to join an already established club which is active, no new clubs please. Contact me on here if your interested in signing me.|||Hi we are called scotlands army and are currently challenging for the title we are in division 1 :)|||I have messaged you on PSN, you seen it yet?|||kk ill go on the now
|||Hey up horty hows things mate, drop me a message on psn ill hook you up if you wish :)

2 comments: