Thursday, April 26, 2012

(PS3) Finding Mido looking for a few players...

Hey, we're Finding Mido... we're near 500th in the world... we were in the top 20 and then my PS3 broke and a few others had other things to do so the club stopped for 2-3 months but now we're getting back into things.
We're looking for: GK / Defenders / 1 Mid / 1 Winger We have around 7-8 members but most of the time, they're not all on at the same time. We usually play around 7-8 UK time, unless there's footy on tv in which case we play after the footy. We also at times play in the afternoon.
If you're interested, add me on PSN with the position you play. PSN name is Demiant.
Thanks,
Demiant|||Add me.
Stoneyafcb.|||Btw, we also need a striker.|||Come on, anyone?|||I can play upfront for you mate if you want, im also very versatille
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/274338.page|||can you play gk or defence?|||Didnt you read teh link i put mate? I can play CB but not GK|||Hey still looking for defenders and a gk... msg me if you're interested and we'll trial you tonight.|||GK 91
ST 87 (last club 25 games 24 goals)
PSN: tobbie24|||PSN: Diar_L
RM/RW/GK.
Overall is 86, rated 75 as GK because I just started yesterday as a GK. :)|||Kk, any defenders interested at all? 1 CB and 2 FBs please. thanks, msg me.|||PSN bdotkid123
ST, CAM
My pro is 87|||Bump Bump... need defenders, anyone?|||Still looking for defenders and possibly a GK as well, anyone?|||Feel like I've bumped this a bit too much, lol... still looking for a CB, RB, LB, and GK if anyone's interested. Just msg me on my PSN, Demiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment