Friday, April 20, 2012

2 players looking for club !! ( PS3 ) ..!

hey all !!
--
we looking for a good club !!
i'm ST 89 .. and GK 91 .. and i can play CAM 89 !! but i like ST so much !!
my friend plays as MID .. Cam - Rm - Lm - Ram - Lam .. and so on !!
we are good players .. and looking for good clubs ..
please we need an activate club .. not new one or bad one !!
My ID : Faisal-_-Mer
His ID : o0o_CR_o0o
thanks
:)|||You can both come to my club
Club: LA Galaxy FC
My PSN: Dillon13_13
Sorry I will not be able to enter you into the club until tomorrow. I am the only one that can do this and I have something to do tomorrow. Should be home around 6 or 8.|||Eastern time|||Join ours we have alot of GMT/EST Timezone people this way you will have like a 24/7 gameplay time!
Add me psn: V_Silent-Ninja_V
we have alot of experience with talents barcelona/arsenal style of play!
We are currently sitting on: div 2-4
Please search:
Jumbo Juniors
send me a transfer request thanks =-D

No comments:

Post a Comment