Friday, April 27, 2012

89 CAM looking for active mature club (ps3)

I am currently looking for a new club that does NOT glitch.I am a very good passer of the ball and always look to create chances for the ST to finish off.While my preferred position is CAM i don't mind playing out wide,either wing.
If you want to know anything else just message me and I'll try to answer you asap.
Add psn: AvIt24 (avit24)|||il talk on psn mate :)
its iiGreeG_x10 btw|||Cool.
Just send you friend request cos for some reason you're gone lol
|||HE A TOP GUY AND A GREAT PLAYER IM SORRY TO HAVE LOST HIM GOOD LUCK ROB M8|||Hey still looking for a club then you should try BocaJuniors. As we are an actuall team not the usal club of 2-4 members in total lmao we haveover 10 and growing. So it depends if you rather go play in a club with two or three more players at best with one always an any. Or come play in a team where they have enough players to actaully do what its meant to be and thats everything one player... My psn is Wild_Bill247

No comments:

Post a Comment