Thursday, April 26, 2012

FIFA Pro Club Recruiting Defence (XBOX 360)

I run an XBOX 360 Pro Club and am looking for a Back Four and a Goalkeeper. The catch is its Fully Manual controls, except Goalkeeping Saves.
Before you just bail at the word Manual, give it a chance it is challenging but in the end is more rewarding and I am welcoming of all players even if you are new to the concept.
Even if you are slightly reluctant, PM me on here or chat to me on XBOX Live @ Director247.
Now we are slowly trying to replicate Barcelona, so the roles should be pretty obvious:
GK – Good with the ball at his feet, a good shot stopper and is well aware of oncoming danger and rushes to clear long balls with composure and confidence.
RB – Marauds up and down the Wing at the right times creating lots of chances, knows when to stay back and can win a tackle. Like Alves, albeit maybe the Tackling part!
RCB – The Stopper, dominates in the air can win a tackle, knows when to clear and when to keep possession. Like Carles Puyol.
LCB – The Sweeper, good in the air, strong tackler and quick off the ground. Gets forward more often than his partner and is a good passer. Like Pique.
LB - Marauds up and down the Wing at the right times creating lots of chances, knows when to stay back and can win a tackle. Like Ashley Cole.
Finally I am not expecting you to be as good as these players, but that is your type of role and I don’t doubt anyone can reach those levels on FIFA!
Even if you are slightly reluctant, PM me on here or chat to me on XBOX Live @ Director247.
Cheers if you read it all, Director247.
|||XBOX LIVE
Gt:o iBR4V v2
Age: 16
Nationality: English
Position/s:LS
Overall: 89 (Legit)
Pro Name: Ashley Young
Club Games Played: 602
Goals Scored: 729
Total Assists: 316
Man of the Match 201
Average Match Rating: 8.0
(You should be able to check all this)
Killer Move: Cut in and finesse in top corner Ashley Young style :)
Im 5ft9" fast but strong and okay at heading
I like to pass and make runs aswell as shoot.
I cofindently bag goals, FreeKicks and penaltys are a doddle
I have played Clubs since is what made.
I want a strong frequently playing club.
Message me on XboxLive :)|||I am guessing you did not read my Post as I was looking for Defenders and a Goalkeeper. Also with that Goal Record it is unlikely your on Manual!
Were you looking to try Manual?|||i'd like a chance at fullback. that's my primary position. i've got loads of experience.
add me on xbox if you like
GT- Io NmB oI ( the letter "o", not zero, and a capital I, Not a "1")|||I'm an LB but I haven't used Manual enough to be much to you.|||Nonsense Robalenko, anyone is welcome. We are accepting of any levels on Manual. Once you get good you wont go back and hate Assisted players!
Add me on Live if you are up for the challenge.|||how many people in the club?
what positions you allready have?
and message me on xbox?
GT: R Carlos l 3 l
ill have a go at manual|||N/m|||How come Max?|||bump

No comments:

Post a Comment