Thursday, April 26, 2012

Money Back!!

i want my money back. i've paid money n this is the piece of * i get? u lot are a joke.
u've had a week since release to patch this but obviously we dont matter enough to fix it u idiots.
infact no doubt you have been working on this piece of * for 12month since fifa 10 n u give us this *?
online clubs is a * joke, u better find a fix soon or refund my money for the online pass.
knowin u bunch of idiots you probably wont reset the pro club leaderboards as that would be the descent thing to do.
if you dont intend on fixing it please give the money back for the online pass n i'll go trade the game in u idiots.|||Grow up mate the game still works just a few issues with clubs , play offline an do your pro up untill its working|||and why did you pay for an online pass ? its on the booklet|||I don't wish to take the game back, but I do find it unacceptable to for some key features and gamemodes to not be working. To such an extent I'm sure anyone could return their purchase to the place they bought it a full refund on the basis that it's not fit for purpose on promised quality.
I can't see how anyone can argue with that tbh. It's not my opinion and I'm hopefully the bits that frustrate me the most i.e. clubs will be fixed, but if I was to choose to return it, Asda will have a damn tough job refusing it. And no, software is not excluded from fit for purpose requirements|||


and why did you pay for an online pass ? its on the booklet

Im also curious as to why he would have bought an online pass. Even on the off chance he got it 2nd hand (which is doubtful at this stage) there is still the 7 day pass so why then pay for it after that if you aren't happy with the service?
If you have indeed paid for it then it would seem it is your own fault.|||u bunch of lick * bastards. get out ea's * * and not that its any of your business i got the game off my mate cos he bought it for online clubs (and he used the pass already).

No comments:

Post a Comment