Thursday, April 12, 2012

Experienced Club Seeking Quality/Regular Players !!!

Hello guys, I'll keep this one nice and simple. I'm co-running a club, formed from a group of players which have been playing with each other since the beginning of Fifa 09.
We're looking for 2 or 3 new players to complete our squad. And as we play both Clubs and on the Be a Pro website (TotalFifaLeagues, where we occupy Sevilla), it's fair to say that we play regularly.
We're looking for players that are versatile and someone who can play in goal (if you can't beat em', join em'), and are not placing too many restrictions on who can or can't join, but here they are none the less:
1. Must be located within Europe, so our playing times match up.
2. Must have a mic, as communication is an important part of our game.
3. Must be a decent player. Not requesting for people to be ranked in Clubs (great if you are though!), but we cannot accept you if for example you have a 80- pro.
If you are interested in joining us on clubs and TFL, then please don't hesitate to send me a message, either on here or on Xbox 360|||hi m8
Ive been looking for a new club - my club got sucked in to UT :)
Ill be on at 11ish 2night send me a friend request and ill come for a game
My pros 100pc - I used to be good in goal but havent done it in ages so outfield would be best at the mo.|||Ill join you
im from the united kingdom
My pro is 86
NathanThomas_x

No comments:

Post a Comment