Friday, April 27, 2012

(PS3) uKz Academy NEED ST - LM - RM - READ MORE

uKz Academy
Recruiting

Preferably starting with a good ST and RM. But also we need a good LM as we need that position covering sometimes.
we have a very good squad now all ex div 1 players we played 7 won 7 lost 0 drew 0 we are doing good. our former club we created we got to division 12 in 2 days. now we want to win the title and become a top 100 club. so if your interested get messageing me on here or my PSN: uKz-SwaGGeR.
My experience
I've played FIFA clubs since FIFA 08 and have played in 2 div 1 british isles teams and 1 TOP 100 club After which I created my own club hopeing to become a div 1 club and a TOP 100 club. I'm a serious player and not one that will let the club crumble within a couple of days.
My PSN: uKz-SwaGGeR
Apply
To apply for the club I need the following things;
PSN:
Name:
Age:
Position:
FIFA Experience:
Lets create a good team together and actually enjoy FIFA clubs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment