Thursday, April 26, 2012

looking for players to join my club.(xbox360)

hi guys im looking for players to join my team
the club is called against al odds if u wanna check it out.
we are a passing club no ball hogs.
we have some germans.and 2 from uk.
we have 5000 points should be more due to the lack of players playin(been busy)
so just under half they points prob came from me this othe player.
if ur up for joining msg here
gt
age
pos
mic
style of play
any other info if u want.
msg me on the xbox as i wont be on the pc gamer tag is bigm2k9
|||I would like to join your club if you are still looking for players.
I am 27 yrs old, my VP is an 87 overall.
He can play CAM or Right Wing, or Striker.
I do have a mic and my style of player is fast paced quick passing up tempo offense. I create goals for others but finish when it is needed. my gamertag is PR0BABLY DRUNK --The 0 is a zero not an O
|||sound m8
ill add u bout 7 if ur on we can have a few games|||gt :KaBoomZHeaDShOT
age:14
pos:ST(89) CAM(90) RW/LW(91)
mic:yes
style of play:i like to play like double passes alot of passing no ego :)
any other info if u want.:i played for big clubs that rank in the 400 rank in the world and 1000 and 2000 and more
|||whats your record?

No comments:

Post a Comment