Friday, April 27, 2012

Rising Star ST looking for Great Club (Xbox 360)

XBL: xVMz
Im an 81 striker, but i have only started getting my VP stats up yesterday (he was 75). Im looking for a good friendly club who does not ball hog. I believe in good passing and build up to create goals :)
Even though my player isnt the highest rating, i feel my skill and passing more than makes up for this. And i am constantly getting his stats up, so i soon should have him over 85 easily.
I am willing to join a club to try out so that you can see how i play and i can see how the club plays. I would like a club who plays often.
Please post here as i am not currently online
Thanks :)|||Your free to trial for OkG's 2nd Team fella.
Add OkG Shikari or OkG Writester for an invite.
Also feel free to check out our website. www.outkastgaming.co.uk|||Okay ill add one of them when im on and have a look at the website in the meantime. Ill be online in not to long, no more than an hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment