Friday, April 20, 2012

Semi-Charmed FC looking for some experienced/dedicated players (XBOX360)

Hey all,
Me and my mates have a pretty successful club and we are all around 70% VP completion currently. We are looking to expand our club and hopefully start playing 11 man games. We are primarily looking for Defenders but if you are a skilled keeper or midfielder we will definitely see how you gel with the team. We try to play every night and don't like to mess around. If you're looking to play hit me with a PM or message me on XBOX LIVE. My Gamtertag is JamoDog. Right now the members in our club are all in EST in the US. So if you can be on mid to late night EST (Eastern Standard Time), you should be good to play with us.
I haven't had much luck recruiting online but we really enjoy playing and love to win. I look forward to hearing from you and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Cheers,
Jamo :)|||ill join my pro is almost maxed out gt is buckeyenimmons. Im in california and on now if u guys are. I play mid btw|||


ill join my pro is almost maxed out gt is buckeyenimmons. Im in california and on now if u guys are. I play mid btw

We'll probably be on a little later because it's Thanksgiving and all that. Add me on XBL and we'll definitely see how it goes.|||already did i forgot my mic is broken im going to try to get one today but if not will that be a problem even if i play good with u guys?|||


already did i forgot my mic is broken im going to try to get one today but if not will that be a problem even if i play good with u guys?

That shouldn't be much of a problem but we might not play tonight because a couple of us have work at midnight for black friday and stuff. Definitely play on Friday though. Is that cool with you?|||Still looking for some active defenders and midfielders to join up!|||I'm a CB, GT McGoo555. from the Uk but i work for a US company, hence im always up pretty late|||


I'm a CB, GT McGoo555. from the Uk but i work for a US company, hence im always up pretty late

Okay cool. We'll be playing sometime tomorrow so add my GT --> JamoDog
I'll invite you to the club tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment