Friday, April 27, 2012

(PS3) READ

HI ALL. HI IM LOOKING FOR A ACTIVE GOOD CLUB THAT WONT HAVE PLAYERS LEAVEING EVERY 2 MINS OF BEING KICKED EVERY 2 MINS MY POSITIONS ARE LISTED BELOW IF YOUR INTERESTED POST ON HERE OF MESSAGE MY PSN THANKS
PSN: uKz-SwaGGeR
NAME : UNKNOWN LOL I JOKE
AGE 24
POSITIONS - GK - ST - CAM - CB
[b] WHAT I CAN BRING - IM THE TYPE OF PLAYER THAT WANT TO BE IN A CLUB THAT AIMS HIGH I HAVE A LOT OF PASSION IN CLUBS. IM ALSO A VERY LOYAL PLAYER IF YOUR TEAM IS ACTIVE IF ITS NOT ACTIVE I WILL LOOK FOR A NEW TAEM.|||What Happened Bud?
Hope your well mate and the little one good.
Anyways, TOP GK, he will not let in a fly between the posts!
All the best Fella.|||


What Happened Bud?
Hope your well mate and the little one good.
Anyways, TOP GK, he will not let in a fly between the posts!
All the best Fella.
NUFFINK HAPPEND M8 THEY JUST NOT ACTIVE I WANT TO BE PLAYING ALL THE TIME U KNOW ME. YHH IM GOOD AND THE LITTLE 1 IS TOO. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS M8
BEST WISHES TO YOU TOO
AND IM ON A CAPS RAMPAGE LOL|||have you tried adding whita11 they need a GK|||


have you tried adding whita11 they need a GK
me and him dont get on|||oh ahaha lol wat about angelkiller54|||Mitch, You Left.
Did you not see my response on my thread.
:)|||yh i saw your post and thought you didn't want me in your club|||Read On. There is more.|||


oh ahaha lol wat about angelkiller54
his team has like 1000 players lol i want a good club too|||oh i jumped ahead my bad|||

his team has like 1000 players lol i want a good club too

oh i didnt realise i haven't played for him for a while|||No Problem Mate.
I will invite you back when I am on later tonight.|||cool, thanks|||I know angel, he is a good guy. Used to play for us.
Right Back To Topic and a resounding bump to help out a buddy,
SOMEBODY SIGN UKZ HE IS A FANTASTIC GK, WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN BETWEEN THE POSTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment