Thursday, April 26, 2012

Division 1 team looking for players (xbox)

currently sitting 18th in division one (UK), looking to add a few players to our team.
Over 18s
UK players
preferably looking for an ANY
defence/midfield positions open to new players.
message GT:bobwood08 or send a request to Rangers Unitied.|||Is it ok if i am 15?
I am division 1 experienced
My account is unbanned tomoz so i will be on then and i am off for half term so i will be availble all week
I can play anywhere but my specialty is GK. I got to 15th in the world rankings as a goalkeeper
My ratings:
GK = 91
CB = 90
RB/LB = 85
CDM = 85
CAM = 89
RM/LM = 89
ST = 88
Gamertag: CruncheD I 7 I
Past Clubs:
Smoking HaZzeSs
Fc Underdogs
Cash Money Rec
Pizza Hut
Cheers hope you pick me :)|||Sorry 15 is a little too young for our club.
Thanks for the interest though.|||Well it is your loss
U wont find a better kepper|||ST - 75 (improving in process)
12 games with 9 goals and 9 assists
Av match rating of 7.5|||


Well it is your loss
U wont find a better kepper

bobwood mate he is an awesome keeper, best ive seen in 1000 games on fifa
just hes annoying as hell on the mic :) but worth the trouble for the saves he pulls off|||


Well it is your loss
U wont find a better kepper

I'm our GK so that position was never available anyway.


ST - 75 (improving in process)
12 games with 9 goals and 9 assists
Av match rating of 7.5r

Sorry mate, we already have a good strike force.
|||




Well it is your loss
U wont find a better kepper

bobwood mate he is an awesome keeper, best ive seen in 1000 games on fifa
just hes annoying as hell on the mic :) but worth the trouble for the saves he pulls off

Cheers I SiR MartY I
Have i still got you on my friends list|||think so havent seen u on in ages tho

No comments:

Post a Comment