Thursday, April 26, 2012

Top Class Keeper needs a good club Rating 90/91

I am looking for a good club.
It must be at least positive.
Highest Position i have been as a goalkeeper in 55th
I am active throughout the week but i am more active on weekends
Hope you reply :)|||PS3?
Add me son_of_dracula90|||


PS3?
Add me son_of_dracula90

No sorry Xbox
I would of played for you though|||my club need a good GK mate
we are just outside the top 400 in the world and are in division 8. we are rising everyday
let me know if your interested mate :)|||


my club need a good GK mate
we are just outside the top 400 in the world and are in division 8. we are rising everyday
let me know if your interested mate :)

Yeh i am interested
I will be probably be on tomorrow at about 6:00
Cheers Add me FmL CoNFuZe x|||We're interested.
I'm not on now, but we'll give you a trial tomorrow if you're interested in us.
Our record is 31-1-3, a loss coming from the EA servers.
We're a up and rising club, hopefully coming out with potentially very good record. If you're interested, then hit me up.|||ok mate ill add you soon|||wow i do feel special
Everybody wants me :)
Hehehehehehehehehe|||polarseven has added you to come play with us top 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment