Thursday, April 26, 2012

(Xbox 360) Looking for a pro club.

Hey guys. Looking for a pro club. Just got my diving header accomplishment so 100%!!!!!!!!!
I play any position apart from CB.
I need a good passing club that like to win but not take it too seriously!
|||can you play right back or left back?|||


can you play right back or left back?
Yeah I can, would you want me to be good defensively but also be involved in our attacks?
GT: l 7 l Pato
the L's are lowercase L's|||Hi mate, we have recently just started a new, quite succesful club, we are looking for new players, let me know if you interested.
Cheers|||


Hi mate, we have recently just started a new, quite succesful club, we are looking for new players, let me know if you interested.
Cheers
I don't know, what positions are available?|||Depends who is online but we usually switch the positions around to see who plays best where

1 comment:

  1. We have a clubs looking for some defenders and mids. We are good, we pass a lot, and score also.
    Please let me know if your in.

    ReplyDelete