Thursday, April 26, 2012

(PS3) Diesel Academy - Recruiting Players!!!

Diesel Academy are recruiting players for our team!!!
We have played around 140 matches, winning over 60 of them. Anybody is welcome to join, we currently have a squad of 6 and are looking to expand!!!
If you want to join please just join on your PS3 and we look forwards to playing alongside you!!!
If you want to talk further, add me at Leroy1600 on the PS3.
|||just had one sign up! Still looking for players!|||i am a great RW an LW.. Maybe im sometimes a little ego but try me!
Valo66 is my psn..
|||I play from CAM and to all the other foward postitions. Hope I can get a trial.|||we are still in need of defenders and a goalkeeper. Looking for serious LOYAL players!!! Squad is building nicely and we have a good record starting in the leagues!!!
Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment