Friday, April 27, 2012

93 CB looking for div 1-5 club. (PS3)

I'm a dominant CB and I'm looking for a team that can challenge for the league title.
My pro is 100% apart from GK so I can play all outfield positions if needed.
I'm on the defenders leaderboard if you want to see my stats.
Add me and tell me about you're club or I won't reply - supermiddy|||add me SXiCANTSCOPE|||Edited last line|||Hello
Fenchester Athletic is currently Recruiting for PS3, We are new on the PS3 Scene but we have been around before on the xbox 360, in 2009 we lasted about 6 months before folding due to my xbox blowing up, and the other manager had to start a new job.
Our philosophie is very simple, Play for the team, Not yourself
We are a team that pride's our self if passing and moveing, and we hope to have a very successive career in clubs on fifa11, every gem has to start in a small box
Our aims are what i feel very realistic,
Month 1. (December/January) Get a team together and get gelling, and training. theres no rush to start winning games str8 away, its about building a team that works and has the ability to be solid.
Month 2. Set our self a reasonable aim, Top 10 division finnish,
Month 3. Top 5 divison finnish, and so on untill we reach our maximum potential (What ever this may be)
Thats all about our club mate, our current record is 9 - 4 - 1 (3 draws vs team with 6k pts 3vs6)
get back to me if intrested|||Add me CheddmastAh|||added|||......|||join us class act fc w r 24-0 u would b a gr8 signing 4 us mate

No comments:

Post a Comment