Thursday, April 26, 2012

FIFA 12 Clubs - Xbox 360

Hi all,
I have decided to do a bit of recruiting early for FIFA 12 Clubs. I am planning on setting up a new club when the game is out in September and thought it would be a good idea to get a group of players together early so we can gel together playing FIFA 11 for a few weeks.
We will obviously be looking for players of all positions so if interested just let me know.
My gamertag is DaveyB363
Cheers|||hi,
would you consider one club already made preparing for FIFA 12?|||As in you had the same idea as me and are looking for players?|||Well, technically we've been around since FIFA 10, but we are looking for one more member to strengthen our squad who can also commit to a monday/thursday night. We see the time between now and FIFA 12 as time to bed the player in and teach them our tactics, and learn theirs if any etc.. At the moment the team consists of players who are all local friends from the UK. We have a website for our pro club plus other FIFA related material. website is in my signature should you wish to check it out.|||What position are you looking for or do you mix it up a bit?|||A part time goalkeeper would be ideal as I like to stretch my legs out now and again, so in that sense we do allow others to mix it up. We're not strict if people wish to change around. :)
|||goalkeeper is the one position i dont play|||Ok thats fine, What is your perferred postion(s)?|||favourite is CAM, but will happily play anywhere in midfield on CB|||cool, would you be available for a trial on thursday night?|||yeah i should be add my GT DaveyB363|||ok will add you soon|||Any body else interested?|||added u|||Thanks mate

No comments:

Post a Comment