Friday, April 20, 2012

(PS3) ANY/LS - Looking For Club - 87 LW - 86 - LS (Experienced)

Currently a Free agent,
My style is to hold up the ball in defence as an any, playing simple one touch passes, trying to create space to start an attack, once were on the attack, vision comes into play, looking for the sneaky through ball or the clever one - two's,
Mainly i like to keep the ball on the ground, hopeful through balls over the top just aint my thing, when defending, i prefer to have at least a CB or GK playing when im any, as trying to catch a 99% pro with a 70% A.I. Defender is ridicules and to top that of the A.I. GK is that weak he pushes a weak shot into his own net, its not good.
Anyway, Looking for trials, preferably with an already established team, but im willing to try out anything,
add me on psn or leave details below cheers
PSN: DE-FineDigital|||playin now?

No comments:

Post a Comment