Thursday, April 12, 2012

Everyone in this game is a miserable *

Or at least, all the ones I've played with. X is the pass button, folks. Use it once in awhile.
This is why I want to keep trying to start clubs, but nobody is actually selfless enough to be on a club like that. They like the full-sprint-try-tricks (aka "FIFA") game.|||I feel you bruv. I play RW/LW and my primary role is a creator. Any * can score once you put the ball on a silver platter for him and that's what most of the STs are, they're idiots who don't understand how to play their position or the game for that matter. They glitch their vp and choose to play ST since they score the goals. I've seen so many 2 on 1s go bad because someone didn't want to give the ball up. People need to understand that successful football is played with possessions, build up play, and efficiency. You always need to bag the easy goals and not attemp to be a hero especially in a game where long shots and tricks are ineffective. Also those people are not the old galacticos who could dribble in the penalty box and score crazy * golasos.|||u get more praise from team m8s if u pass, just all the noobs :)|||This is why I hate rankeed games :)
play + stay in a club. You just have to put up with team's glitching out of bad results then... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment