Thursday, April 12, 2012

[Xbox360] Looking for a DAYTIME club - I play ALL positions - Played Div 1

Looking for a club that play during the hours of 10:00am and 17:00pm. I have played in many top clubs but i am now really just looking for anyone that plays in the day.
GT: A ProveN GoD
VP %: 90
Positions I Like to play: ST, CB, GK
Other positions I can play: CDM, CM, CAM, RM, LM
Teams i have played for: TECHNIQUE (currently 15th in world 1st in BI), Tiempo XI (64-1-1), Wonderkids (only played 6-7 games for these).
Extra information: I am currently No.1 GK in the wolrd on the leaderboards, as much i enjoy playing here i am not really looking to play in this position but I will if its the only option I get. I am 100% commited to a team once i join if i feel it is right for me.
What I will bring to your club: Top level experience, 100% commitment, Goals, Assists, Friendlyness, Fun, Laughter, Versatility (as i can play many positions).
Please contact me on Xbox Live if you are interested and can offer me a plac ein your team.
A ProveN GoD|||http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/93841.page

No comments:

Post a Comment